About this product
Part Number: SER4 4800U
The Beelink SER4800U Mini PC with Windows 11 is a powerful Ryzen Mini PC perfect for Astronomy and Telescope Control.
We are often asked to recommend computers to people who are looking to build an imaging rig. These Mini PC's are excellent value for money. They are very small but pack a lot of power so perfect for setting up next to your telescope running capture software such as NINA, SGP, ASCOM, EQMOD, SharpCap, FireCapture, etc.
This small yet powerful Mini PC features Windows 10 Professional pre-installed.
Windows 11 Professional means it includes a remote desktop server so you can remotely access the MiniPC from a laptop / desktop / tablet from inside your house to see and control what is happening.
32GB DDR4 provides enough memory to run multiple applications at once and in our experience is plenty for a capture platform, also included is a 500GB SSD.
The Beelink SER3 Mini PC Windows 10 is powered by the quad-core processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800U.
- Ryzen™ 7 4800U
- Turbo Frequency: Up to 4.2 Ghz
- 32GB DDR4 Memory
- Built In AMD Radeon™ Graphics
- 500GB SSD Hard Drive M.2 2280 NVMe SSD
- USB - 1x USB Type-C ; 4x USB Type-A 3.0
- Video - 2x HDMI
- Audio - 2x HDMI 2.0 ; 1x USB Type-C ; 1x 3.5mm Jack
- Headphone / Microphone Port
- WiFi: WiFi 6 (802.11 ac,
- Ethernet: 1x RJ45 Gigabit
- Built in Bluetooth 5.0
- Pre-installed with Windows 11
- Powered by 12v / 2A mains adapter (included)
- 126mm x 113mm x 420mm
- Weighs only 269g!
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.