About this product
Part Number: 93664
Celestron's new upgraded HD Pro Wedge is designed to support their fork mounted Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescopes up to 11".
The heavy duty, stable platform is perfect for astroimaging and provides minimal vibration. A low latitude range of 0-90 degrees makes this wedge functional for use at the equator.
Built-in features include altitude/azimuth adjustment controls with oversized knobs for easy polar alignment, a hand-control holder that fits on the wedge or fork arm, a tilt plate for easier mounting of the telescope by simply rotating the scope onto the wedge, and a large 14 mm diameter latitude adjustment screw to add strength and stability with less vibration and easier rotation with a heavy telescope.
HD Pro Wedge - General Features
- 14 mm Diameter Latitude Adjustment Screw - Adds strength and stability. Does not flex or bend providing less vibration and making it easier to rotate a heavy telescope.
- 0-90 Degree Latitude Range - Low latitude range, perfect for use at the equator.
- Built-in hand-control Holder - Allows user to place the hand control on the wedge or fork arm. Hand control won't fall off when fork arm is angled towards the ground.
- Tilt Plate - Recesses to fit base of telescope and base of scope drops into place just by rotating. Mounting telescope on wedge becomes easier.
- Heavy Duty Side Plates - More rigid with more material provides less vibration while imaging.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.