About this product
The DaySytar 127 QT is a H alpha optimised solar telescope with integrated Quantum control for easy set-up and operation.
NEW model features a lightweight, shorter tube (only 29" length) with retractable dew shield.
Available in Chromosphere, Prominence or specific bandpass in PE grade.
Weighs only 13l bs including mounting rings and dovetail!
- Quality 127mm doublet achromat optics optimised in design, figuring and coating for Hydrogen Alpha.
- Digital readout and precision tuning control accurate to 0.01Å in centre wavelength.
- Uses 12VDC power ensuring it can also run off batteries.
- Robust, 2 inch rack and pinion focuser.
- Fully integrated DayStar filtration with classic DayStar Quantum control.
- Quantum Control software capable.
- Focal Length: 2667mm
Supplied with mounting rings, Vixen dovetail and Pelican Storm case.
Clear Aperture: 127mm
Focal Length: 2667mm
With focal reducer: EFL is 1355mm.
Distortion < 0.6%
Carbon Fiber OTA.
Telescope Length: 31.1" with dew shield retracted
Telescope weight: 13.6 lbs in rings.
Operating Temperature: 20-100° F
Power supply: DC 12V, maximum
AC Adapter included: 120-240VAC
Power consumption: 1.5 watts
Wavelength Shift range: +/-1Å
100% safe and fully blocked directly through the OTA.
100% safe and fully blocked directly through white light solar finder scope.
Reaches focus using the following: 1.25" eyepiece, 2" eyepiece, ToUCam, Lumenera, SBIG, SLR, DSLR*, afocal & CCTV Video.
Recommended: Tele Vue 55mm Plossl eyepiece for full disk or Tele Vue 32mm or 40mm plossl eyepieces for higher power views with the SR-127 Solar Telescope
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.