About this product
If you are an ASI Air Pro user or already own the ZWO EAF Motor Focuser then this mounting kit will facilitate attaching the EAF to your Redcat 51.
With the aluminium extension block, DAD raised the telescope just high enough to snugly fit the EAF motor between the telescope and the dovetail. This results in a balanced, compact solution, leaving room available for other accessories, for example the William Optics guide scope plate that comes with the SpaceCat. This kit is compatible with 110 and 210 dovetails that come with the cat telescopes.
What's in the box
- 1x 3D printed mounting plate
- 1x 3D printed 16T MXL pulley
- 1x 3D printed helical focuser MXL ring
- 3x 3D printed mounting plate spacers for tension adjustment
- 1x MXL timing belt
- 2x 10mm M3 bolt (for ring)
- 2x 8mm M4 bolt (for attaching EAF to mounting plate)
- 2x 16mm M6 bolt (for attaching mounting plate to the dovetail)
- 2x 50mm M6 bolt (for attaching dovetail and extension block)
- 1x ALU extension block
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.