About this product
Part Number: lynxastro_dew_strap_laser
Lynx Astro premium quality dew heater straps, made in the UK.
Robust design using modern materials for high performance and long life!
In cold conditions, laser pointers can dim considerably. By placing your laser pointer in this heater, gentle heat is applied, enabling your laser pointer to work for longer, even in low temperatures.
Will I need a Dew Controller?
A simple 12V Dew Heater Supply Cable can be used to connect the tape to a suitable 12V power-supply. When connected this way, the tape is essentially running on full power. This won't harm the tape, but running it at full-power wastes energy. The solution then is to use a Dew Controller that regulates the heat (also enables you to use more than one heater tape).
- Suitable for use with most laser pens/pointers
- The modern heating element provides even heat distribution and low power consumption.
- Produces 2W of heating power.
- Requires approximately 0.17Ah at 12v / full power.
- The outer thermal insulating layer prevents heat loss.
- 2m silicone cable remains flexible even at low temperatures.
- RCA / Phono Plug with moulded strain-relief - works with most dew controllers.
- Velcro/elastic strap ensures a snug fit.
- Smooth inner fabric protects the telescope's finish (doesn't scratch or mar the surface).
- 12v power supply required.
- Two-year no-fault replacement warranty.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.