A premium product at a discounted price.
Offers a noticeable improvement in brightness, contrast and overall sharpness when compared to basic 'budget' diagonals!
- Dura-Bright thick mirror and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity.
- Precision 1/12 lambda surface accuracy.
- 12mm-thick mirror substrate.
- Threaded to accept 1.25" filters.
- Compression ring to prevent barrels’ marring.
- Internal safety stop prevents 1.25” barrels from hitting the mirror.
Introducing New 2014 model William Optics Dura-Bright diagonal - a dramatic step forward in the evolution of mirror diagonals! This 90° 1.25"mirror-type star diagonal has a Dura-Bright thick mirror and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations.
Dura-Bright features 100% real carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves.
The WO 1.25" Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness
• Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
• high precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
• Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy*.
• Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
• Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
• Big, knurled thumbscrews are easy to turn even with gloves on.
• Threaded for 1.25" Filters.
• Patented, elegant design.
• High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
• Internal antireflection baffling for highest contrast.
• Real Carbon Fiber side plates
• Compression rings (both on diagonal and adapter) to prevent barrels from marring.
• Internal safety stop prevents 2" barrels from hitting the mirror.
• Designed for high-end scopes.