About this product
Part Number: D-125D-WO71
Dedicated 1.25" dielectirc mirror diagonal made especially for use with the William Optics Star 71 apo refractor telescope. Allows you to use this scope visually with any 1.25" eyepiece.
This 90° 1.25" mirror-type star diagonal has a Dura-Bright mirror with 1/10 or better wave surface accuracy and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations. The diagonal body features a dedicated M65x1 male thread adapter on the telescope side for direct coupling with the M65 female thread on the end of the focuser tube of the Star71 telescope.
The WO 1.25" Dura-Bright Diagonal for the William Optics Star 71 telescope was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness
- Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
- High precision mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
- Polished to 1/10th wave or better accuracy.
- Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
- Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
- Diagonal is rotatable when attached to telescope.
- Patented, elegant design.
- High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
- Internal anti-reflection baffling for highest contrast.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.