About this product
Part Number: 10224
Combining the power of a large optical tube, the portability of the patented collapsible FlexTube design and SynScan computerised Go-To technology. The new Skyliner FlexTube Synscan Dobsonians bring over 42,900 celestial objects right in front of your eyes, and automatically track them as they move across the night sky.
The patented dual-encoder design allows you to manually move the telescope anytime and to anywhere you wish - with no need for realignment. Slewing to an object on the opposite side of the night sky no longer feels like watching a kettle boil. Simply push the tube close to the object and let the computer do the rest of the work.
Please note: The telescope is supplied with a straight-type 9x50 finderscope, not the RA finderscope shown in photo.
- Magnifications (with Eyepieces supplied): x48 & x120
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x400
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 200mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/6)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Crayford Focuser
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 9x50 Straight-type Finderscope (not the RA finder shown in photo)
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 3-Point tube locking system, fully retractable
- Alt-Azimuth Mount with Accessory Tray and Built-in Heavy-Duty Servo Motors
- SynScan AZ Computerised Handset
- 42,900+ Object Database containinf full Messier, NGC and IC catalogues
- Quiet operation
- Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive). Sky-Watcher 17Ah Power Tank Recommended
- 77% more Light Gathering than 150mm
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Friday, 29 November 2013 | Giuseppe
I am really impressed with this scope.
Once you have done the alignment there is nothing else to do than tell to the SyncScan GOTO where to point and it does
I am also using it for astrophotography with good result.
I would recommend this scope for beginners and amateurs !!!
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.