About this product
Part Number: 10231
We are price-matching a competitor's Promo
406mm (16") f/4.4 Parabolic GOTO Dobsonian
Combining the power of a large optical tube, the portability of the patented collapsible FlexTube design and SynScan computerised Go-To technology. The new Skyliner FlexTube Synscan Dobsonians finds over 42,900 celestial objects and automatically tracks them as they move across the sky - its as easy as a walk in the park!
The patented dual-encoder design allows you to manually move the telescope anytime and to anywhere you wish - with no need for realignment. Slewing to an object on the opposite side of the night sky no longer feels like watching a kettle boil. Simply push the tube close to the object and let the computer do the rest of the work.
Please note - due to the size of this scope it is delivered on a pallet so deliveries can take slightly longer than the 1-2 working days advertised.
- Magnifications (with Eyepieces supplied): x72 & x180
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x812
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 406mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1800mm (f/4.4)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): SP10mm & 25mm
- Dual-Speed 2" Crayford Focuser
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 3-Point tube locking system, fully retractable
- Tube dimensions: 540mm (diameter), 1071mm-1685mm (length)
- Alt-Azimuth Mount with Accessory Tray and Built-in Heavy-Duty Servo Motors
- SynScan AZ Computerised Handset
- 42,900+ Object Database containing full Messier, NGC and IC catalogues
- Quiet operation
- Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive). Sky-Watcher 17Ah Power Tank Recommended
- 34.5% more Light Gathering than 350mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.