About this product
Part Number: 10724
This 90mm (3.5") f10 achromat refractor on EQ2 German Equatorial Mount is a well-made but affordable entry into astronomy.“Great deep-space views…. Using the 25mm eyepiece, the star Altair was sharp across 90 percent of the field of view, with only slight distortion close to the edges. Using the 10mm eyepiece we just split Epsilon Lyrae into four stars and Albireo had lovely gold and blue component stars. All our test nebulae and galaxies were easily viewed. The Dumbbell Nebula showed strong mottling and the the Andromeda Galaxy filled the view at low magnification, with its two companion galaxies also visible."
BBC Sky At Night Magazine Review of telescope.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x36 & x90
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x180
- Objective Lens Diameter: 90mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 900mm (f/10)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25"(with camera adaptor)
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 1.25"/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- EQ2 Equatorial Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 65% more Light Gathering than 70mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.