About this product
Part Number: 10725
Sky-Watcher's popular 90mm (3.5") f10 Refractor on the EQ3-2 German Equatorial mount.
“Great deep-space views….The mount was robust and, when tapped, the vibrations quickly dissipated, showing it was a stable platform. Using the 25mm eyepiece, the star Altair was sharp across 90 percent of the field of view, with only slight distortion close to the edges. Using the 10mm eyepiece we just split Epsilon Lyrae into four stars and Albireo had lovely gold and blue component stars. All our test nebulae and galaxies were easily viewed. The Dumbbell Nebula showed strong mottling and the the Andromeda Galaxy filled the view at low magnification, with its two companion galaxies also visible."
BBC Sky At Night Magazine
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x36, x72, x90, x180
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x180
- Objective Lens Diameter: 90mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 900mm (f/10)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25"(with camera adaptor)
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 1.25"/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- EQ3-2 Deluxe Equatorial Mount
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
NOTE: The EQ3-2 mount is supplied with an aluminium tripod, not the steel pipe tripod shown in the photo.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.