The Skywatcher achromatic 9x50 finderscope has a large 50mm objective, wide 45° field of view and a cross-hair reticule for easy navigation.
The 50mm aperture is genuine, it is not stopped down like some cheaper finderscopes.
2.78x more light gathering ability than the smaller 6x30 model!
Easy to setup and easy to use. The mounting bracket fits into standard finder shoes from Vixen, Skywatcher, Celestron, GSO, etc. Additional finder shoes are available separately.
To attach this to a Celestron SCT you will need a Baader Quick Release Finder Base.
To focus the finderscope simply unscrew the lock-ring, rotate the objective, then re-close the lock-ring.Features:
- 9x50 finder with achromatic lens and cross-hair reticule
- Finder bracket with two thumbscrews and counter spring for easy operation
- Aperture: 50mm (2.78x more light gathering ability than the 6x30!)
- Magnification: 9x
- Apparent field of view: 45°
- True field of view: 5.6°
- Backfocus 18mm behind the metal tube
9x50 Finderscope with achromatic lens.
Quick-release finder bracket compatible with various finder bases.