About this product
Part Number: M-F50IITG
New from William Optics! A unique 50mm finder OTA with a 90-deg erecting prism diagonal with helical focuser providing a right angle correct image. Use many standard 1.25" eyepieces* to get the magnification and field of view you like! Available in a choice of 3 colors to complement your William Optics or other scope.
- Fully multi coated 50mm f/4 (focal length = 200mm) achromatic objective
- 90-deg high-quality erecting prism diagonal included
- Provides 10x magnification with a 20mm eyepiece or 8x with a 25mm eyepiece; will provide 5.7 deg field of view with 24mm, 50-deg AFOV reticle eyepiece (Eyepieces sold separately)
- 1.25" diagonal features helical focusing with Xmm (X") of focus travel
- Diagonal / eyepiece are rotatable
- White powder painted with excellent fit and finish that are the hallmark of every William Optics product
- Tube diameter = 54.6mm (2.15"); Dewshield diameter = 58.1mm (2.29")
- Tube weight (without eyepiece) = 21.9oz (620g)
- Not included; sold separately
* Note not all eyepieces will reach focus in this or any other finder due to the limited focus travel range. Finding a compatible eyepiece that reaches focus may require some trial and error. This is an issue with any finder/spotting scope/guide scope that can accept external eyepieces, and not just with this item.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.