About this product
This RSF Secondary Mirror Focuser from Rainbow Robotics replaces the standard focuser on your GSO-manufactured 8" to 16" Ritchey Chretien Telescope (StellaLyra, TS, Astrotech etc).
Compatible with both Solid and Truss Tube models.
Can be mounted easily without permanently modifying the telescope.
Adding the secondary mirror focussing to your RC enables you to use the heaviest imaging camera and accessories on the rear of the telescope, without needing to worry about flexure or tilt of the imaging train.
The RSF Focuser has a built in Homing Sensor so the focuser can finds its mechanical origin by itself.
A hand controller is also included for visual astronomy where no PC is required or present.
- Type: Secondary Mirror Moving Motor Focuser
- Motor" Stepper
- Focusing Travel: +/- 8mm (at focal plane +/- 48mm)
- Minimum Step Size: 0.01mm (at focal plane 0.06mm)
- Weight: 560g
- Material: Aluminium AL6061
- Coating: Anodised
- Input Power: 12v
- Control: Hand Controller, Stand Alone PC Program, ASCOM driver
- Compatibility: Solid or Truss Tube RC Telescope (GSO,Stella Lyra, Astro-Tech, TS)
There are two optional fixing adaptors for 8" and 10" and larger scopes
What's in the box
- Focuser body
- Spider vane
- Bolts for spider vane(M3)
- Flocking material
- Cable mount
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Double sided adhesive tape
- Controller connector
- Hand controller
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.