About this product
The Hitec USB Guider Interface will work with pretty-much any standard ST-4 compatible guide port and allows the user to utilise practically any USB based camera (webcam, Meade DSI, Imaging Source camera or similar) as an autoguider.
- Simple install. Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 will automatically recognise it and install a base driver.
- ASCOM driver allows USB Guider to be used by any software package using the ASCOM standard for guiding.
- All outputs are optically isolated to ensure that your mount and PC do not interfere with each other.
- A diagnostic mode allows you to monitor the device.
- Includes a 2m ST4 compatible lead.
Click here to download the manual
Click here to download the ASCOM Interface
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Friday, 11 January 2013 | David
Bought this to use with a 5 year old EQ5 having just decided to have another go at photography after many years. Well, what can you say about something that worked first time with no problems. Followed the instructions and away it went. I'm an analogue type that generally has grief with digital and has to get the kids in to fix it.
Thouroughly recommended and
the handset is also very easy to modify -- no grief involved.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.