About this product
Part Number: 56090
When you require the finest image reproduction, these scopes will provide the clarity and colour you desire. Designed to produce stunning images all scopes feature a dual focus knob, 3x ratio eye pieces with twist-up eye cups and fully multi-coated optics with dielectric coated prisms. The range includes ED & non-ED versions.
- Ultra compact and lightweight construction
- Dielectric coatings designed to increase light reflectivity
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Close focus — see detail from 8.2ft/2.5m
- BAK-4 porro prisms for intense color and contrast
- Dual focus knob to achieve ultra fine focusing
- Stay-on soft scope cover for maximum protection
- Twist-up eye cup and pull out sunshade
- Digi-scope compatible for use with your camera
- Nitrogen purged - waterproof and fog proof
What's in the box
- Endurance Spotting Scope
- 12-36x Zoom Eyepiece
- Lens Caps
- Stay-on Cover
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Field of View m @1000m / ft @1000yds||58 — 50m / 174 — 90ft|
|Close Focus||2.5m / 8.2ft|
|Eye Relief||16mm / 0.6″|
|Length||266mm / 10.5″|
|Weight||700g / 24.7oz|
|Prism Type||BAK-4 Porro|
|Focus||Dual Focus Knob|
|Warranty||Hawke Worldwide Warranty|
Downloads / ManualsHawke Spotting Scope Instruction Manual
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much does this spotting scope weigh?
The Hawke Endurance 50mm straight spotting scope weighs 700g / 24.7oz.