About this product
Part Number: 30810
High quality waterproof, nitrogen-filled observation binoculars.
Incorporating BAK-4 prisms and a fully broadband multi-coated optical system. Features individual eyepiece focusing (IF) and a central stabilising bar with sliding tripod adaptor for optimum balancing on a tripod.
High-precision construction using CNC machined metal components and finished in black rubber.
Designed for medium to long-range terrestrial and astronomical observations.
- Waterproof and Nitrogen-filled observation binoculars
- BAK-4 prisms and a fully broadband multi-coated optical system.
- Individual eyepiece focussing (IF)
- Central stabilising bar with sliding tripod adaptor
- Finished in Black Rubber and supplied with carrying case.
Binocular Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- Quantum-4 Binoculars
- Carrying Case
- Lens Caps
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Model ||25x100 |
|Magnification ||25x |
|Object Lens Diameter ||100mm |
|Field of view ||2.53° |
|Eye-relief ||18mm |
|Nearest Focus Distance ||30m |
|Weight ||4.6kg |
|Product Code ||30810 |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Quantum-4 25x100mm binoculars weigh 4,600g / 162.26oz.