About this product
Part Number: 30131
New Helios Stellar-II 70mm observation binoculars designed for medium-to-long-range terrestrial, marine and astronomical use.
High quality waterproof and nitrogen filled with individual eyepiece (IF) focussing.
- Shockproof design incorporating a robust but lightweight Magnesium alloy body construction
- BAK-4 prisms and a fully broadband multi-coated optical system.
- High-transmission lens and prism coatings allowing 85% light transmission.
- Eyepiece design featuring oversized elements, generous 20mm eye-relief and fold-down rubber eyecups for spectacle-wearers.
- Integral tripod mounting bush.
- Finished in dark green and black rubber
- Supplied in soft storage/carrying case with padded neck strap, eyepiece rainguard and captive objective lens caps
Binocular Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- Stellar-II Binoculars
- Soft Storage/Carrying Case
- Padded Neck Strap
- Lens Caps
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Object Lens Diameter||70mm||70mm|
|Field of view||4.8°||4.4°|
|F.O.V. @ 1000M||84m||77m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||6.66mm||4.66mm|
|Interpupillary Distance||56 to 74mm||56 to 74mm|
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Stellar-II 10.5x70mm and 15x70mm binoculars weigh 1,750g / 61.73oz.