About this product
Part Number: 8034RC
Now with higher payload!
The iOptron Tri-Pier combines the strength and stability of a pier with the levelling flexibility of a tripod.
This option includes the Ioptron Rolling Case for the Tri-Pier
Aluminium pier and leg tops, stainless steel leg extensions (conveniently stored in pier body) and integral vibration suspension pads.
Suitable for use with the following iOptron mounts (some require an adapter).
- GEM45/GEM45EC (may limit low latitude application)
- iEQ45/iEQ45 Pro
- iEQ30/iEQ30 Pro (may limit low latitude application)
- AZ Mount Pro/MiniTower/MiniTower II/MiniTower Pro (needs a center post and three leveling screws #8340-PIER)
The Tri-pier also fits other brand mounts with a suitable adapter.
- Strength of a pier combined with flexibility of a tripod
- Aluminium pier and leg tops
- Stainless steel leg extensions (stored in pier body)
- Integral vibration suspension pads
|Max Payload ||220 lbs (100 kg) |
|Weight ||~25.8 lbs (11.7 kg) |
|Pier Diameter ||5.7" (144 mm) with 150mm top plate |
|Adjustable Height ||31.5"-42.5" (800-1080 mm) |
|Uneven Ground Range ||3.35" (85 mm) |
|Leg Maximum Spread ||Ø48.8" (Ø1240 mm) |
|Pier Dimension (folded) ||Ø12.8"x 26” (Ø325 x 660 mm) |
Downloads / Manuals
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. Does the CEM40 mount fit the iOptron tri-pier?
Yes - the CEM40 fits directly to the tri-pier, no additional adapters are required.