About this product
Part Number: 8034
Now with higher payload!
The iOptron Tri-Pier combines the strength and stability of a pier with the levelling flexibility of a tripod.
Aluminium pier and leg tops, stainless steel leg extensions and integral vibration suspension pads.
Suitable for use with the following iOptron mounts (may need extra mounting accessories).
- iEQ45/iEQ45 Pro
- iEQ30/iEQ30 Pro (may limit low latitude application)
- AZ Mount Pro/MiniTower/MiniTower II/MiniTower Pro (needs a center post and three leveling screws #8340-PIER)
The Tri-pier also fits other brand mounts with a suitable adapter.
- Strength of a pier combined with flexibility of a tripod
- Aluminium pier and leg tops
- Stainless steel leg extensions
- Integral vibration suspension pads
|Max Payload ||220 lbs (100 kg) |
|Weight ||~25.8 lbs (11.7 kg) |
|Pier Diameter ||5.7" (144 mm) with 150mm top plate |
|Adjustable Height ||31.5"-42.5" (800-1080 mm) |
|Uneven Ground Range ||3.35" (85 mm) |
|Leg Maximum Spread ||Ø48.8" (Ø1240 mm) |
|Pier Dimension (folded) ||Ø12.8"x 26” (Ø325 x 660 mm) |
Downloads / Manuals
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.