About this product
Part Number: 0219506
Comfort, Quality, Value. The Explore Scientific 52° Series™
Very nice flat-field eyepieces with an apparent field of view of 52 degrees and a minimum of 15mm eye relief.
Fully multicoated edge-blackened optics deliver high contrast, maximum light transmission and freedom from ghosting. Resolution and edge-to-edge field correction are both impressive!
All Explore Scientific 52° eyepieces are Argon purged (the air inside is replaced with Argon, an inert gas) and sealed so the inside will never suffer from condensation. The interior optics will remain clear, bright and dust-free, year after year.
The nosepiece includes a milled safety undercut (to prevent the eyepiece slipping out of the focuser) and is threaded to accept astronomy filters.
- High quality fully multicoated glass elements.
- Excellent resolution and field sharpness, even with fast optics.
- 52° apparent field of view.
- Minimum of 15mm eye relief.
- Blackened lens edges for enhanced contrast.
- Sealed Argon-purged body (waterproof & fog-proof).
- Stainless steel barrel with milled safety undercut.
- Threaded for astronomy filters.
- Patented EMD-coating to maximize contrast.
Eyepiece Field of View Simulator
|Model ||3mm ||4.5mm ||6.5mm ||10mm ||15mm ||20mm ||25mm ||30mm ||40mm |
|Product Code ||0219503 ||0219504 ||0219506 ||0219510 ||0219515 ||0219520 ||0219525 ||0219530 ||0219540 |
|Apparent Field of View ||52º ||52º ||52º ||52º ||52º ||52º ||52º ||52º ||52º |
|Eye Relief ||15mm ||15mm ||15.9mm ||16.6mm ||16.3mm ||15mm ||16.4mm ||19.9mm ||27.1mm |
|Barrel Size ||1.25” / 31.7mm ||1.25” / 31.7mm ||1.25” / 31.7mm ||1.25” / 31.7mm ||1.25”/ 31.7mm ||1.25”/ 31.7mm ||1.25”/ 31.7mm ||1.25”/ 31.7mm ||2” / 50.8mm |
|Height (From End of Barrel) ||97mm ||89mm ||109mm ||89mm ||93mm ||76mm ||74mm ||82mm ||103mm |
|Weight ||192g ||185g ||220g ||185g ||200g ||175g ||155g ||200g ||390g |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.