About this product
Part Number: 4716413
The NEW Bresser Messier 5" Dobsonian telescope - now includes a solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits.
The Bresser Messier 5" dobsonian is suitable not only for beginners - enthusiastic and experienced amateur astronomers also appreciate this high performance compact telescope for traveling and discovering the night sky.
The telescope arrives almost entirely pre-assembled so you can start observing within minutes.
With the included accessories (25mm and 9mm Kellner eyepieces, LED-finder & Moon filter) the telescope is ready for observing. The inbuilt compass and circular level speeds up the telescopes orientation.
The telescopes 130mm (5") optical diameter provides good views of solar system objects like the moon and the planets and brighter deep-sky targets, like globular and open star clusters, nebulae and galaxies.
The high quality parabolic main mirror offers higher sharpness and contrast than telescopes equipped with a simple spherical mirror. The secondary mirror is also large enough to provide full illumination of the image field.
The optical tube can easily be moved inside the tube rings in order to find the optimal balance and observing position. The telescope can also be removed from the Dobsonian then fitted on an alternate larger mount if required.
Please note: Newtonian Reflector telescopes like this are very good for astronomy but are not suitable for observing landscape and nature during daylight. FEATURES
- Optical design: reflector telescope
- Mirror diameter: 130mm / focal length: 650mm / F/5
- Maximum recommended magnification: 260x
- telescope for night and solar observation
- 1,25" rack & pinion focuser
- primary mirror made from optical glass
- large 55mm secondary mirror
- many accessories included - ready to use
- pre-assembled ex-factory
- easy to move the tube
- optics can be attached to other mountings
- Aperture: 5"
- Focal Ratio: F5
- Focal Length: 650mm
- Finderscope: LED Red Dot Finder
- Focuser: 1.25" Rack and Pinion
- Mounting: Dobsonian
- OTA Weight: 3.1kg
- Length: 35cm
- Width: 35cm
- Total Height: 71cm
- Tube Diameter: 150mm
- Tube Length: 610
What's in the box
- parabolic newton reflector
- aperture solar-filter
- dobsonion telescope mount
- LED viewfinder (battery included)
- 25mm and 9mm Kellner eyepieces (Ø 31,7 mm / 1,25")
- moonfilter (Ø 31,7 mm / 1,25")
- 2 tube clamps with GP dovetail adapter
- instruction manual
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.