About this product
Part Number: 51101
Vantage spotting scopes are supplied with everything you need to get started. Available in a choice of 24-72x or 20-60x magnification, Vantage spotting scope kits are designed to enhance your viewing pleasure. The tough rubber coating provides a waterproof body. Both Vantage spotting scopes are supplied with a hard storage case, soft scope cover and an adjustable mini tripod with integrated window mount.
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Close focus — see detail from 23ft/7m
- BK-7 porro prisms for intense color and contrast
- Stay-on soft scope cover for maximum protection
- Fold down eye cup and pull out sunshade
- Nitrogen purged - waterproof and fog proof
- Supplied with adjustable mini tripod
What's in the box
- Vantage Spotting Scope
- 24-72x Zoom Eyepiece
- Hard Travel Case
- Lens Caps
- Mini Tripod
- Stay-on Cover
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Field of View m @1000m / ft @1000yds||28 — 14m / 84 — 42ft|
|Close Focus||9m / 29.5ft|
|Eye Relief||18 — 13mm / 0.7 — 0.5″|
|Length||380mm / 15″|
|Weight||1045g / 36.9oz|
|Exit Pupil||3mm — 1mm / 0.1 — 0.1″|
|Prism Type||BK-7 Porro|
|Warranty||Hawke Worldwide Warranty|
Downloads / ManualsHawke Spotting Scope Instruction Manual
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.
Q1. How much does this spotting scope weigh?
The Hawke Vantage 70mm angled spotting scope weighs 1,045g / 36.9oz.