Coming soon - due mid to late January.
About this product
Part Number: NB1-48
This new IDAS NB1 Nebula filter is an upgrade to the IDAS V4 filters and is a narrowband filter for use with OSC cameras used under light polluted skies.
Designed to provide maximum contrast between key astronomical emission lines and a light polluted sky.
Incorporate IDAS MBT, UFP, and IGAD technologies for highest optical performance.
- Near IR is blocked up to 1100nm, eliminating the need for an additional filter to block IR.
- Ideal flat-top and moderate bandpass to prevent transmission loss due to spectrum shift on todays ultra fast optics from Borg, Takahashi Epsilon series and fast camera lenses.
- Superb transmission rates.
- Extremely steep cut off lines.
- Easy creation of H-alpha enhanced colour images
- Made in Japan.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.