About this product
Part Number: NBX-52
The Japanese-made IDAS NBX Dual Band Filter is designed to enhance the contrast of Ha and OIII emission nebula.
In addition to enhancing contrast IDAS NBX Filters are designed to accommodate the spectral shift when used with fast optical systems.
This Dual Band Filter is ideal for One-Shot Colour CMOS/CCD Cameras as well as Mono Cameras.
- Ideal flat top bandpass
- Excellent in-band transmission
- Off-centre bandpass accommodates off-axis rays for fast optics (up to F2)
- Steep bandpass edges minimise internal reflections
- No IR blocker required
- Available in 48mm and 52mm sizes
- 2.5mm thickness (parfocal with other IDAS LPS filters)
- IDAS-proprietary IGAD/MBT/UFP quality
NBX filters are only available in 48mm (2") and 52mm threaded cells.
Detailed Plot of NBX Ha Bandpass
Detailed plot of NBX OIII bandpass
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.