INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- LS60T Hydrogen-alpha Solar Telescope
- B1200 Blocking Filter in star-diagonal
- 2" Dual Speed Crayford Focuser or Starlight Instruments 2" Dual Speed Feather Touch focuser
- Tube Ring 1/4"-20 connection for mounting on photo-tripods
- Transport Case with die cut foam with room for accessories
The Lunt LS60THa is a complete Solar Telescope with a 60mm aperture.
The front singlet lens reduces half the stray light of an achromat, fully eliminating the possibility of on-axis coma, astigmatism, de-centering aberrations and provides a full spherical corrected flat-field.
An internal etalon with tune adjustment allows for a <0.75 Angstrom bandpass.
The LS60THa/B1200C comes with the B1200 blocking filter. The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25" eyepieces and with a T2 camera connection.
With 500mm focal length it provides a ~4.5 mm image through a 12mm blocking filter. Fine adjustment is achieved with a Crayford style or feather touch focuser with 10:1 reduction.
Supplied with an aluminium finished hard case with fitted foam.
Telescope Field of View Simulator