INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- LS60T Hydrogen-alpha Solar Telescope
- Pressure Tuner system
- B1200 Blocking Filter in star-diagonal
- 2" Dual Speed Crayford Focuser or Starlight Instruments 2" Dual Speed Feather Touch focuser
- Tube Ring 1/4"-20 connection for mounting on photo-tripods
- Transport Case with die cut foam with room for accessories
The Lunt LS60THa is a complete Solar Telescope with a 60mm aperture and Lunt's 'Pressure Tuner' system which enables a better Etalon adjustment than other systems and adapts the Etalon to varying altitudes and atmospheric pressures for consistently high optimal performance.
The front singlet lens reduces half the stray light of an achromat, fully eliminating the possibility of on-axis coma, astigmatism, de-centering aberrations and provides a full spherical corrected flat-field.
An internal etalon with tune adjustment allows for a <0.7 Angstrom bandpass.
The LS60THa/B1200C-PT comes with the B1200 blocking filter. The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25" eyepieces and with a T2 camera connection.
With 500mm focal length it provides a ~4.5 mm image through a 12mm blocking filter. Fine adjustment is achieved with a Crayford style or feather touch focuser with 10:1 reduction.
Supplied with an aluminum finished hard case with fitted foam.
Telescope Field of View Simulator