About this product
Part Number: 30054
With a large 50mm objective diameter, this waterproof monocular excels in low light.
Other features include 7mm exit-pupil diameter, huge depth of focus, fully multicoated optics and nitrogen gas filled waterproof / fog-proof construction.
Originally designed for sailing but a popular choice for astronomy.
Supplied in soft case with wide lanyard, rainguard and integral objective lens caps.
10 year guarantee.
- Porro prism design with contoured protective rubber armouring
- Contoured protective rubber armouring
- Nitrogen gas filled waterproof & fog-proof construction
- Fully multi-coated optical system (all air/glass surfaces)
- Full field of view when wearing glasses
- Tripod Adapter Socket
What's in the box
- Marine-3 Monocular
- Objective Lens Cover
- Soft Case
- Wide Lanyard
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Model ||7x50 |
|Magnification ||7x |
|Object Lens Diameter ||50mm |
|Field of View (°) ||7.2 |
|Field of View (m@1000m) ||126 |
|Field of View (ft@1000yd) ||378 |
|Min Focus m/ft ||9m / 29.5ft |
|Eye Relief ||18mm |
|Dimensions L x W x D (mm) ||188 x 85 x 83 |
|Weight g/oz ||540g / 19oz |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.