About this product
Part Number: MOP-26
Legendary Japanese Masuyama eyepieces are back!
These Japanese-made five-element modified Plossl eyepieces are designed by Dr Masuyama.
Their traditional design benefits hugely from modern manufacturing techniques and premium fully multi-coated optical glass.
When used in telescopes with f-ratio f/8 or above, their performance is very impressive!
The removable rubber grips also make them suitable for use use in binoviewers.
The 2" versions with focal lengths 26mm or longer have long eye-relief so are comfortable for use with eye-glasses:
- 10mm / 85º : Approximately 6.5mm eye-relief.
- 16mm / 85º : Approximately 10mm eye-relief.
- 20mm / 85º : Approximately 12.5mm eye-relief.
- 26mm / 85º : Approximately 16mm eye-relief.
- 32mm / 85º : Approximately 20mm eye-relief
- 45mm / 53º : Approximately 32mm eye-relief
- 50mm / 53º : Approximately 40mm eye-relief
- 60mm / 46º : Approximately 46.5mm eye-relief
- Made in Japan
- Fully multi-coated premium optical glass
- Removable rubber grip (65mm wide with grip, 60mm with grip removed)
- Smooth barrel
- Long eye-relief suitable for eye-glass wearers
- Five element, three group optical design
- 2" Threaded for 2" filters. 1.25" threaded for 1.25" filters.
Eyepiece Field of View Simulator
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.