The MoonLite CR1 Classic Crayford Focuser is an affordable, premium quality 2" Crayford focuser with a low 1.45" profile, two inches of travel (standard draw tube) and a vertical lifting capacity of 3 lbs!
The CR1 has extremely smooth focus action due to all bearing riding surfaces polished to a near mirror-like finish before anodising.
Non-marring compression-ring eyepiece clamp.
Several colour options and drawtube lengths are available as well as matching curve adapters, spacers and install kits for a professional Installation.
This beautifully engineered single-speed Crayford focuser offers remarkable performance at an affordable price.
- 1.45" low profile, Zero backlash, No image shift Crayford design.
- 2" travel, 3.3" long draw tube (Standard), Min racked down height 1.45" , Max rack up height 3.45"
- Other draw tube lengths options are available
- Vertical lifting capacity is 3 lbs.
- Super smooth focus rate is .58" per revolution.
- Flat base dimensions are L=3.5" W=2.9" H=1.45"
- Weight: 13 ounces.
- Tip/tilt focuser alignment screws located in each corner of the base.
- Sealed precision stainless steel bearings with lithium grease.
- Base is highly polished, red anodized 6061 aluminium.
- The flat on the draw tube is hand polished with no machine marks for an ultra-smooth action.
- Knobs are 1" knurled 2024 polished aluminium.
- All hardware is stainless steel.
- Thumb screws are aluminium.
For visual use most owners select the standard 50mm draw-tube length. For imaging the shorter 38mm draw-tube is preferred. For the Skywatcher 190MN Maksutov-Newtonian please select the standard 50mm draw-tube.
Note: Moonlite's single-speed CR1 focuser has a lifting capacity of 3 lbs whereas their dual-speed CR2 focuser with Tri-knob and shaft-lock can lift 6 lb.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for advice.