About this product
Part Number: 2961650
New 'CMOS Optimised' Narrow Band filters from Baader Planetarium.
Comprises 6.5nm Ha, OIII and SII Filters.
- Increased contrast
- Ever more narrow passbands
- Reflex-Blocker™ coatings, for largest ever freedom from halos, even under most adverse conditions concerning aux-optics
- FWHM on each filter category carefully designed to allow for 1:1:1 exposures, matched for typical CMOS quantum efficiency and s/n ratio
- Identical filter thickness to existing standards, with utmost care for parfocality
- Blackened edges all around, with filter-lead-side-indicator in the form of a black frontside outer rim, to additionally eliminate any reflection due to light falling onto the edge of a filter
- Each filter coated individually, with sealed coating edge (NOT cut out of a larger plate with coatings left exposed)
- Life-Coat™: evermore hard coatings to enable a non-aging coating for life – even in a most adverse environment
- 3.5 / 4 nm FWHM (to harmonise the exposure time from H-alpha with O-III / S-II), recommended for optical systems from f/10 to f/3.5
- Optimised for modern CMOS cameras, but likewise excellent for CCD camera technologies
Available in all the common filter sizes ,the new 6.5nm Narrow Band Filters feature Baaders Life-Coat™: Limited-Lifetime-Warranty
A Baader Planetarium exclusive. Filters incorporating Baader Planetarium’s Life-Coat™ technology are so durable that Baader Planetarium warrants the coatings for the life of the filter. Baader Planetarium has developed Life-Coat™ using materials and processes that result in coatings which will not degrade or fail for a lifetime. Life-Coat™ coatings resist moisture, temperature extremes, and are hardened to withstand normal cleanings.
Baader Planetarium guarantees their Life-Coat™ coatings will not peel, flake or physically degrade and will withstand repeated cleaning with fine optical cleaning equipment. The Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to the original purchaser and does not cover failure from mis-use, physical damage through improper handling, or improper cleaning.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.