About this product
Part Number: ZWO-Ha7nm2
New 2" ZWO Ha Narrowband Filter
The ZWO H-Alpha filter has a bandpass of 7nm and passes light at 656nm wavelength, light transmission rate comes up to 80%. Best choice of narrowband H-alpha astrophotography filter for high-contrast imaging and revealing rich details of the nebula even in areas with strong light pollution, just prepare to experience the infinite fun with it!
Narrowband filters do not eliminate the effects of light pollution or increase the object’s brightness. In many cases, they increase the contrast between nebula and night sky, not brightening the nebula.
It can reduce the transmission of certain wavelengths of light, specifically those produced by artificial light including mercury vapour, and both high and low pressure sodium vapour lights and the unwanted natural light caused by neutral oxygen emission in our atmosphere (i.e. skyglow).
Form 2018, ZWO Made a progress on narrowband filters with the new standard, provide better performance.
- FWHM：7nm +/- 0.5nm
- Optically polished with 1/4 wavefront accuracy over the both surfaces
- Approx 90% transmission at H-alpha line 656nm (H-Alpha filter )
- Approx 90% transmission at SII line 672nm (SII filter )
- Approx 90% transmission at major OIII line 500nm (OIII filter )
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- <0.1% transmission of off-band, OD3 (Optical Density)
- Size: 2″
- Thickness: 5mm+2.5mm(thread)
- Thread: M48.5*0.75 male thread
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.