About this product
Part Number: ZWO-OIII7nmD31
New & Improved with higher light transmission and less reflection (reduced halos around bright stars).
Passes 7nm bandwidth of light centered on a 500nm wavelength, which corresponds to OIII emission lines. All other light is blocked.
Adding a ZWO O-III Narrowband filter to your imaging collection will take you beyond RGB imaging and reveals your favorite nebulas in a totally new light, no matter how polluted your skies may be!
- FWHM: 7±0.5nm
- Glass Thickness 2.0+/-0.03 mm (1.25”/31mm/36mm)
- Fine-optically polished glass ensures accurate 1/4 wavefront over both surfaces
- Approx 90% transmission at major OIII line 500nm
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- <0.1% transmission of off-band, OD3 (Optical Density)
|Average Rating (1 Review): |Not perfect but near enough.
10 October 2019 | Nigel
When used in a filterwheel with the complete single washer type fixing, these filters are really good. Havenít tried a target with a very bright in field yet for the O and S filters, but the H does give a halo . The O filter is slightly off focus from the H and S. But for the price I forgive the minor shortcomings.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.