About this product
Part Number: ZWO-SII7nmD36
New & Improved with higher light transmission and less reflection (reduced halos around bright stars).
The ZWO narrowband S-II filter passes light at 672nm wavelength with a bandpass of 7nm.
Use with H-alpha and OIII narrowband filters (SHO Set) for astrophotography.
Also suitable for visual observation of most emission nebulae, planetary nebulae and supernova remnants.
- FWHM: 7 ±0.5nm
- Glass Thickness 2.0+/-0.03 mm (1.25”/31mm/36mm)
- Fine optically polished glass ensures accurate 1/4 wavefront over both surfaces
- About 90% transmission at SII line 672nm
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- <0.1% transmission of off-band, OD3 (Optical Density)
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.