About this product
Part Number: 71017
Celestron’s SkyMaster Series of large aperture binoculars offer high performance at a remarkably low price!
A good choice for astronomy or terrestrial (land) observation, particularly over long distances.
Features include BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast.
For maximum stability and to prevent optical misalignment the 100 mm SkyMaster model features structural reinforcement to the main binocular body and an integral rigid photo tripod adapter.
- 25x magnification porro prism binocular
- Giant 100 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
- Ultra sharp focus across the field of view
- Individual Eyepiece Focus to ensure optimal focus position
- Multi-Coated optics for sharp, clear views
- Suitable for long-range terrestrial or astronomical viewing
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
- Integrated tripod adapter rod for ultra-stable tripod mounting
- Long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers
- Deluxe padded carrying case included for travel and safe storage
- Limited Lifetime Warranty provides best protection and product support on the market
What's in the box
- Skymaster Binoculars
- Objective Lens Caps
- Carry Case
- Neck Strap
- Lens Cloth
- Instruction Manual
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||100 mm|
|Apparent Field of View||3°|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4 mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||15 mm|
|Close Focus||80 ft|
|IPD Max||72 mm|
|IPD Min||56 mm|
|Weight (oz)||140 oz (3969 g)|
|Prism Glass (Type)||BaK-4|
Downloads / ManualsCelestron Skymaster Instruction Manual
|Average Rating (1 Review): |Skymaster 25x100 binoculars
Tuesday, 6 March 2018 | Ken
Only got these on Friday and have had no clear skies yet. They are heavy as expected but look well built, Iím looking forward to our first clear night to get out and use them. My only gripe is the case. Having paid the thick end of £300 they could have provided something better to keep the bins in. The supplied case is rubbish and has to be taken almost completely apart to put the bins back in, itís very very poor. One of the Velcro straps broke off on first use! Iím looking to buy a foam lined case for both protection and ease of use.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Celestron Skymaster 25x100 binoculars weigh 3969g / 140oz.