About this product
Part Number: 30768
NEW improved Opticron Oregon-4 binocular with Oasis multi-layer optical coatings.
Opticron's Oasis coating enhances light transmission, colour and contrast.
Otherwise the binocular looks and feels same as the original Oregon-4 and retains the features that made it so popular: nitrogen purged waterproof / fogprooof construction, twist-up eyecups, long eye-relief and tactile rubber armour.
An excellent binocular for astronomy and other low light observing.
- Oasis multi-layer optical coating
- Multicoated BAK 4 glass prisms
- Long eyerelief and twist type retractable eyecups
- Sophisticated twin relief rubber armoured finish
- Nitrogen gas filled waterproof construction
- Wide wheel focusing with close focus to 2.5m
- 5 year guarantee
What's in the box
- Oregon 4 PC Oasis Binocular
- Rubber Objective Lens Covers
- Soft Carry Case
- Wide Lanyard
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Model ||10x50 |
|Magnification ||10x |
|Object Lens Diameter ||50mm |
|Field of View (°) ||4.6 |
|Field of View (m@1000m) ||80 |
|Field of View (ft@1000yd) ||240 |
|Min Focus m/ft ||2.5m / 8.2ft |
|Eye Relief ||22mm |
|Interpupillary Distance (mm) ||61-74 |
|Dimensions L x W x D (mm) ||170 x 130 x 60 |
|Weight g/oz ||845g / 29.8oz |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Oregon 4 LE WP 10x50 binoculars weigh 845g / 29.8oz.