About this product
Part Number: 30525
The Opticron Oregon 4 LE WP nitrogen waterproof series offer the first-time or occasional user with a high standard of optical performance and functionality in a highly desirable well constructed body. With surprisingly neutral images for their price, the binoculars are perfect for general wildlife observation.
- BAK 4 glass, fully multi-coated optical system
- Long eyerelief and twist type retractable eyecups
- Sophisticated twin relief rubber armoured finish
- Nitrogen gas filled waterproof construction
- Wide wheel focusing with close focus to 1.8m
- Wide-angle 8.1° field of view
- 5 year guarantee
360° Binocular Tour
The 360º tour below shows the Wildlife Trust version of this binocular - only the badge differs.
What's in the box
- Oregon 4 LE WP Binoculars
- Rubber Objective Lens Covers
- Soft Carry Case
- Wide Lanyard
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|OG Lens Dia. (mm)||32|
|Product Dimensions LxWxD (mm)||109x116x43|
|Box Dimensions LxWxD (mm)||170x190x75|
|Boxed Weight (g)||775|
|Field of View (°)||8.08|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||423|
|Close Focus (m)||1.8|
|Eye Relief (mm)||15|
|UK Guarantee||5 year|
|Body Material||Aluminium Alloy, Polycarbonate|
|Hinge Type||Single Hinge, Single Axis|
|Nitrogen Gas Filled||Yes|
|Prism Material||BAK 4|
|Lens Coating||Fully multi-coated|
|Eyecup Type||2 stage twist|
|Dioptre Adjustment Side||Right|
|Dioptre Adjuster Location||Right|
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Oregon 4 LE WP 8x32 binoculars weigh 497g / 17.53oz.