About this product
Part Number: SB10219
This cable set can be used to power up to two astronomical devices using the Paramount ME II/MX/MX+/MYT’s integrated “through the mount” External Power ports.
Each device must have the following specifications:
- Device #1: 12V DC 5A max using a 2.1mm DC male power connector (tip positive or negative, defined by the input power source)
- Device #2: 12V DC 3A max using a 2.1mm DC male power connector (tip positive or negative, defined by the input power source)
Cameras that meet these specifications include:
- Apogee Instruments cameras
- QSI cameras
- SBIG ST-402 model cameras
- SBIG STX model cameras
- SBIG STT model cameras
- SBIG STF model cameras
- ZWO ASI model cameras
- Generally, any camera that uses a 12V DC, 5A or 3A power supply using a 2.1mm connector.
Other astronomical devices that can be powered using this cable set include:
- Filter Wheels
- Dew Heaters (note that many dew heaters draw more than 5A, please double-check your device’s specifications before using this cable to power a dew heater).
- Video Cameras
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.