About this product
Part Number: MyT
The MyT is Paramounts smallest Robotic Telescope Mount and includes all the same features and innovations as its larger brothers the MX+ and MEII mounts.
The MyT is supremely portable and can be supplied on two different tripods.
1) The Paramount MyT Tripod
2) Berlebach Planet Tripod
Weighing in at a modest 34 pounds, the MyT can easily carry 50 pounds in equipment, while maintaining the accuracy and tracking precision to be expected from a Software Bisque mount.
BISQUE PARAMOUNT MYT EQ MOUNT FEATURES
- Weighs a very portable 34 pounds for the mount head.
- Impressive 50 pound weight capacity not including counterweights. With counterweights the total load capacity increases to 100 pounds (cw weight included in total).
- As fast, accurate, and stable as it's cousins the ME II and MX+, the MyT includes 11cm (4.3 in.) right acension and declination bearings, 6 degree per second maximum slew speeds and high-torque precision brushless DC servo motors.
- All aluminum precision machined body with signature red anodized finish.
- MKS 5000 motor control system.
- Research-grade brass RA gears with 7 arcseconds or less peak-to-peak periodic error - before PEC (Periodic Error Correction) has been applied by the onboard computer.
- Plenty of room for additional accessories and simple but effective cable management. Includes integrated guider port, two USB ports, a 5V 1A max power supply port, one 12V 1A max power supply port, pulse focuser port, and a generic through the mount power supply cabling port.
- Includes an integrated wedge for a latitude range of 0 - 64 degrees.
- Additional polar axis adjustment extends the effecitve range by plus or minus 7 degrees.
Refined engineering and years of mount development have led to several additional mount features for the Paramount MyT EQ. Through the mount cable management helps keep your set up organized and tangle free. A rotating mount base allows for AZ adjustments to be made without affecting the mount's altitude. Red lights provide a soft glow under the mount to allow for ease of adjustment at any moment. This light can be turned off as well as your viewing or imaging session gets underway. Clutch-free worm block design maintains the mount's physical orientation to increase mount pointing and tracking accuracy while a mechanical switch on each axis will disengage the worm from the the gear while still balancing the payload.
Software plays a major roll in the funcationality of your mount set up and Software Bisque has you covered with a full suite of mount and camera control software. Included with your MyT mount are the TheSkyX Professional Edition; a full featured planetarium style software that offers a beautiful interface for mount control. Camera Add On software allows for camera, focuser, filter wheel and SBIG adaptive optics control. TPoint software with SuperModel and ProTrack provides professional level telescope pointing correction. All softwares included are multi-licence allowing for installation on up to 6 machines, and can be installed on either Mac or Windows operating systems.
|Computerised ||Computerised |
|Includes Versa Plate ||Yes |
|Head Design ||German Equatorial |
|Instrument Capacity ||50 lbs |
|Latitude Range ||64 Degrees |
|Manufacturer ||Software Bisque |
|Mount Head Weight ||34lbs |
What's in the box
- Software Bisque Paramount MyT Robotic Mount
- MYT Counterweight Shaft
- 20lb Counterweight
- Counterweight Safety knob
- Hand paddle
- USB to USB min cable
- hex key set
- pier lock knobs
- QuickStart guide
- Paramount User Guide
- USB thumb Drive (loaded with the SkyX Pro for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Raspberry Pi for easy download)
- Power Supply & Power Cable
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.