About this product
Part Number: PLLEST4
The ESATTO 4" Focuser is a large format robotic micro focuser that Primaluce Lab designed for observatory class telescopes or for astrographs that need a larger free aperture.
Compared to the smaller models, the ESATTO 4" offers a larger free aperture of 102mm, a longer draw tube travel of 35mm and a higher payload capacity of 10 kg, whilst maintaining the incredible technical features of all the ESATTO focusers: incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step, USB-C port for computer control, WiFi connection with included Virtual HandPad and ARCO rotator port.
The ESATTO 4" is perfect for large professional telescopes usually found in observatories or for astrographs offering a large corrected image circle that require the use of focusers with large free aperture, like the Takahashi FSQ-106.
ESATTO 4” Robotic Microfocuser - main features:
- Crayford style focuser with 40 ball bearings, specially designed for very high load capacity (up to 10 kgs) with no flexure
- Low profile design with only 65mm thickness (91mm with internal flange).
- 35mm focuser travel with an incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step!
- Remotely controlled from EAGLE or any Windows computer, with dedicated control software or ASCOM drivers.
- USB-C connector offering greater reliability and can be connected to any USB type port thanks to the included cable.
- Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and ESATTO Virtual HandPad app also for visual use!
- ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional data or power cables.
- Weight: 2050 gr.
All-in-one design for the best performance also with professional telescopes
The ESATTO 4" has all the most advanced technologies that allow you to get the best performance from your telescope: incredible resolution capacity of 0.04 microns per step, design with XX bearings to offer exceptional precision and load capacity, reversible USB-C port for control from EAGLE or any external computer, ARCO port for use together with the optional robotic rotator, dimmable status LEDs that can also be turned off, WiFi connection with Virtual HandPad included for use even without a computer.
The perfect focuser for The Takahashi FSQ-106 astrograph
Thanks to its special optics, the Takahashi FSQ-106 is one of the best performing astrographs and it's used by the best astrophotographers in the world. The internal corrector is so large that it requires a very large focuser to use it effectively. For this reason the ESATTO 4" is the ideal focuser for the Takahashi FSQ-106 telescope thus allowing remote and high precision control even of very heavy cameras and accessories.
Special adapter for Takahashi FSQ-106 and to connect Takahashi photographic adapters
To allow you to install the ESATTO 4" in place of the original Takahashi focuser, Primaluce Lab have designed a special adapter that allows the ESATTO 4" to have the same thickness as the original focuser. In addition, they have created an adapter to be screwed to the M110x1 thread of the ESATTO 4" draw tube to convert it into an M92x1 female thread which is the same as the one on the original Takahashi focuser. In this way you can remove the original focuser, install ESATTO 4" with the optional adapters and you will reach focus with the same photographic adapters that you used before!
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.