ES Reid Checked Telescope
Es Reid is highly regarded in the optical industry so to ensure our Evostar-150ED Pro refractors perform at their very best we send them to him for checking and, if necessary, tuning on his optical bench.
This extra layer of quality control has added only £75 to the purchase price.
A small price to pay for peace of mind.
You know it makes sense :-)
Price includes an Es Reid check & tune, for details see here.
The Sky-Watcher Evostar-150ED Pro is this year's most anticipated new telescope!
The Evostar-150ED Apo features a doublet objective lens with an Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass element and a Crown element from quality Schott glass.
Each air-to-glass surface has multiple anti-reflection coatings applied to ensure optimum light transmission, approaching 99.5%!
The proprietary Sky-Watcher “Metallic High-Transmission Coatings” (MHC) are the finest photon anti-rejection coatings in their class.
An optically matched 0.85x reducer/flattener is available for astrophotography that reduces the telescope’s focal length to f6.8.
Note: The Evostar-150ED Apo has a different objective lens glass combination to the Evostar-80ED/100ED/120ED models.
- 150mm Objective Lens Diameter
- 1200mm (f/8) Focal Length
- Dual-Speed 2” Crayford Focuser 11:1 ratio (Backlash-Free)
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- Sky-Watcher “Metallic 99.5% High-Transmission Coatings” (MHC) on all air to glass surfaces
- Standard Sky-Watcher / Vixen Style Finderscope Shoe
- Tube Rings & 45mm Dovetail Bar (with 1/4-20 tripod threads)
- Removable Dew-shield
- OTA Length (Focuser Retracted): 1280mm
- OTA Net Weight (including supplied standard accessories): 9.5kg
Field of View Simulator