About this product
Part Number: TSCCD47
The TS telecompressor CCD47 was developed to reduce the focal length of RC (Ritchey-Chrétien) telescopes.
Practical tests have shown excellent suitability for all telescopes with a flat field of view, such as apo's with a built-in corrector in the tube, Celestron EHD or Meade ACF telescopes, i.e. most flat field telescopes. We particularly recommend the compressor for GSO / StellaLyra / TS Optics / AstroTec Ritchey-Chrétien telescopes.
- Insertion diameter is 2 "- easy adaptation to all focusers with 2" socket
- With filter screw-in thread for 2 "filters on the telescope side
- Connection of the camera via the M48x0.75 thread
- Optimal working distance from the connection thread : 85 mm to to the camera sensor. Between 70-90 mm the results are very good.
- Shortening factor is 0.67x - an RC with F / 8 becomes bright f / 5.3. A telescope with F / 10 still becomes F / 6, after all. 7. The exposure time is more than halved!
- An illuminated image field of 29 mm enables the use of all camera sensors up to the APS-C format.
- 2" Push fit
- 2" Filter Thread telescope side
- M48x.75 thread camera side
- Physical length: 29.2mm
- Back Focus Distance: 70-90mm - optimal results achieved around 85mm
- Reduction Factor: 0.67x
- Clear Aperture 44mm
- Full Illumination at F8 - 29mm image circle
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
15 January 2023 | Vikrant
I used it for GSO RC14. If spacing between primary and secondary mirror are correct, it gives 0.67 times reduction in focal distance. The distance between sensor and reducer thread in my case is 87 cm.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.