About this product
Part Number: TSCCD47
The TS telecompressor CCD47 was developed to reduce the focal length of RC (Ritchey-Chrétien) telescopes.
Practical tests have shown excellent suitability for all telescopes with a flat field of view, such as apo's with a built-in corrector in the tube, Celestron EHD or Meade ACF telescopes, i.e. most flat field telescopes. We particularly recommend the compressor for GSO / StellaLyra / TS Optics / AstroTec Ritchey-Chrétien telescopes.
- Insertion diameter is 2 "- easy adaptation to all focusers with 2" socket
- With filter screw-in thread for 2 "filters on the telescope side
- Connection of the camera via the M48x0.75 thread
- Optimal working distance from the connection thread : 85 mm to to the camera sensor. Between 70-90 mm the results are very good.
- Shortening factor is 0.67x - an RC with F / 8 becomes bright f / 5.3. A telescope with F / 10 still becomes F / 6, after all. 7. The exposure time is more than halved!
- An illuminated image field of 29 mm enables the use of all camera sensors up to the APS-C format.
- 2" Push fit
- 2" Filter Thread telescope side
- M48x.75 thread camera side
- Physical length: 29.2mm
- Back Focus Distance: 70-90mm - optimal results achieved around 85mm
- Reduction Factor: 0.67x
- Clear Aperture 44mm
- Full Illumination at F8 - 29mm image circle
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.