About this product
Part Number: P-FLAT6AII
Adjustable Reducer / Flattener for William Optics GT71, GT81, ZS103 and ZS126 Telescopes
This elegantly designed 2" reducer / flattener has been designed to optimise the flat-field imaging performance of William Optics f/6 to f/7.5 refractors.
Provides good illumination and a flat field across 97% of a full frame sensor field of view.
Attaches directly to telescopes with an M63 thread on the end of the focuser. If your telescope doesn't have this thread an optional 2" nosepiece is available separately.
Internal thread accepts 2" astronomy filters.
Requires an M48 threaded T-ring if using a DSLR camera.
Large Sensor Illumination
- Designed with nearly Full frame chip-size DSLR cameras in mind.
- FMC Triplet APO design.
- Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
- Reducing factor 0.8x.
- Adjustable design, for perfect back focus it can be used with other models of refractor
- 48mm filter ready
- William Optics usual high quality fit & finish.
- All internal surfaces threaded and blackened to prevent reflections.
Easy to Use
- Will accept any standard 48mm T-ring for your camera.
- ZS71 - 11.8mm
- GT71 - 9.3mm
- GT81 - 7.9mm
- ZS103 - 4.6mm
- ZS126 - 1.4mm
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Friday, 31 August 2018 | Domagoj
First of all, thank you for fast shipping.
This is a great Flattener/Reducer.
I am using it on Tecnosky 115/800 V2 refractor and it is giving me really nice looking field even on my Canon 5D mark II which has a full frame sensor.
Adjustable spacing is a nice feature and it really helps when you need to fine tune your spacing to get the best results. Build quality is excellent, it is like a tank with high quality optics.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.