About this product
Part Number: P-FLAT6AIII-M92
Special Edition FLAT6AIII Adjustable Reducer / Flattener for William Optics Fluorostar FLT 91 Telescopes
Identical to the standard FLAT6AIII optically but with an additional adapter to fit the FLT 91 telescope.
Important - colour may differ from photo, we will have this photographed shortly.
This elegantly designed 2" reducer / flattener has been designed to optimise the flat-field imaging performance of William Optics f/6 to f/7.5 refractors.
Provides good illumination and a flat field across 97% of a full frame sensor field of view.
Attaches directly to telescopes with an M63 thread on the end of the focuser.
Internal thread accepts 2" astronomy filters.
Requires an M48 threaded T-ring if using a DSLR camera.
Large Sensor Illumination
- Designed with nearly Full frame chip-size DSLR cameras in mind.
- FMC Triplet APO design.
- Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
- Reducing factor 0.8x.
- Adjustable design, for perfect back focus it can be used with other models of refractor
- 48mm filter ready
- William Optics usual high quality fit & finish.
- All internal surfaces threaded and blackened to prevent reflections.
Easy to Use
- Will accept any standard 48mm T-ring for your camera.
- GT71 - 9.1mm
- GT81 - 7.1mm
- Z81 - 5.2mm
- ZS103 - 2.5mm
Note: Not suitable for use with the William Optics V-power focuser which requires a flattener with 2" nosepiece (i.e FLat6a-II or FLat6a).
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. I believe this flattener is identical to the Flat6AIII but with the addition on an adapter? Can you tell me what this adapter is?
Yes indeed, the Flat6AIII for the FLT91 is identical to the standard Flat6AIII but with the addition of an M92 to M63 adapter. This enables a secure screw connection to the FLT91.