About this product
Part Number: P-FLAT6AIII-M92
Special Edition FLAT6AIII Adjustable Reducer / Flattener for William Optics Fluorostar FLT 91 Telescopes
Identical to the standard FLAT6AIII optically but with an additional adapter to fit the FLT 91 telescope.
Important - colour may differ from photo, we will have this photographed shortly.
This elegantly designed 2" reducer / flattener has been designed to optimise the flat-field imaging performance of William Optics f/6 to f/7.5 refractors.
Provides good illumination and a flat field across 97% of a full frame sensor field of view.
Attaches directly to telescopes with an M63 thread on the end of the focuser.
Internal thread accepts 2" astronomy filters.
Requires an M48 threaded T-ring if using a DSLR camera.
Large Sensor Illumination
- Designed with nearly Full frame chip-size DSLR cameras in mind.
- FMC Triplet APO design.
- Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
- Reducing factor 0.8x.
- Adjustable design, for perfect back focus it can be used with other models of refractor
- 48mm filter ready
- William Optics usual high quality fit & finish.
- All internal surfaces threaded and blackened to prevent reflections.
Easy to Use
- Will accept any standard 48mm T-ring for your camera.
- GT71 - 9.1mm
- GT81 - 7.1mm
- Z81 - 5.2mm
- ZS103 - 2.5mm
Note: Not suitable for use with the William Optics V-power focuser which requires a flattener with 2" nosepiece (i.e FLat6a-II or FLat6a).
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.