About this product
Part Number: 10218/20981
The Sky-Watcher Explorer-150PDS Newtonian telescope incorporates the same superb mirror-set as the Explorer-150P Black Diamond Series, but with two significant advantages: A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser and a slightly shortened tube-length optimised for prime-focus photography.
- Magnification (with eyepiece supplied) x27
- Highest Practical Power (Potential) x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length 750mm (f/5)
- Eyepiece Supplied: 28mm LET Eyepiece (2")
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 2" (50.8mm) Dual-Speed 10:1 Crayford Focuser
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- EQ5 PRO Go-To Equatorial Mount with 1.75" Stainless Steel Tripod
- 42,900+ Object SynScan Computer Database
- 33% more Light-Gathering than 130mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.