About this product
Part Number: 10268
New Sky-Watcher Skyhawk-1145PS with AZ-EQ Avant Dual-Mode Alt-Azimuth/Equatorial Mount - Perfect for Grab-and-Go!
With a useful 114mm of light gathering aperture and a superb parabolic primary mirror, the SKYHAWK-1145PS is a highly capable all-rounder for the observation of the Moon, bright planets, nebulae, galaxies and star clusters.
The well engineered and easy to use AZ-EQ AVANT mounting provides excellent stability and precise control in either Alt-Azimuth or Equatorial configurations, via its smooth slow motion controls located on both axes.
The slow motion control knobs can be conveniently positioned at either end of both the R.A. or DEC axis shafts.
Includes useful red dot finderscope.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 114mm / 4.5"
- Telescope Focal Length: 500mm (f/4.38)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- AZ-EQ AVANT Dual-Mode Alt-Azimuth/Equatorial Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with 21cm Extension Tube & Accessory Tray
- Payload Capacity 3kg with Supplied Tripod
- 1/4-20 Screw Thread Connector on Mount Saddle
- 122 Tooth Helical Worm Gear Transmission on R.A. and DEC Axes. R.A. Axis rotatable 360°
- Counterweight Bar with 1kg Counterweight
- Height Range of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 81cm - 156cm
- Total Overall Weight: 7.8kg
What's in the box
- Skyhawk-1145PS OTA
- AZ-EQ Avant Mount
- Aluminium Tripod
- Tripod Accessory Tray
- Counterweight Bar
- 1kg Counterweight
- 10mm & 25mm Eyepieces
- Red Dot Finder
|Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied) ||x20 & x50 |
|Highest Practical Power (Potential) ||x228 |
|Diameter of Primary Mirror ||114mm |
|Light Gathering ||125% more Light Gathering than 76mm |
|Telescope Focal Length ||500mm (f/4.38) |
|Eyepieces Supplied ||10mm & 25mm |
|Finderscope ||Red Dot Finder |
|Mount: ||AZ-EQ AVANT Dual-Mode Alt-Azimuth/Equatorial Mount |
|Tripod ||Aluminium Tripod with 21cm Extension Tube & Accessory Tray |
|Payload Capacity ||3kg |
|Mount Fixing ||1/4-20 Screw Thread Connector on Mount Saddle |
|Mount Features ||122 Tooth Helical Worm Gear Transmission on R.A. and DEC Axes. R.A. Axis rotatable 360° |
|Counterweights ||Counterweight Bar with 2.35kg Counterweight |
|Height Range of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA) ||81cm - 156cm |
|Total Overall Weight ||7.8kg |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.