About this product
Part Number: 10266
Sky-Watcher Explorer-130PS with NEW AZ GTi WiFi Mount!
With a useful 130mm aperture and high quality parabolic primary mirror, the EXPLORER-130PS is a capable all-rounder for observation of the Moon, bright planets, nebulae, galaxies and star clusters.
The easy to use AZ-GTi Wi-Fi mount features a built-in WiFi module, enabling it to to be controlled wirelessly via your Smartphone or Tablet using Sky-Watcher's free SynScan App for iOS or Android.
Together the mount and App provide full computerised GO-TO.
It also features Sky-Watcher’s Freedom-Find™ patented dual-encoder technology so your telescope can be moved manually in either axis without the mount losing its positional information - which is convenient :-)
Includes adjustable aluminium tripod with extension pillar and accessory tray, the mount can also be removed and fitted to other suitable photo-tripods with standard 3/8" screw fitting.
NOTE: The 130PS telescope has a non-collimateable primary mirror. Please contact us for more info.
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 650mm (f/5)
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 1.25" R&P focuser
- AZ-GTi Wi-Fi Mount with Freedom-Find™ Dual-Encoder Technology.
- The Mount, together with Sky-Watcher's free App, provides full computerised GO-TO.
- Includes Aluminium Tripod with Extension Pillar & Accessory Tray
- Height of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 80.5cm - 152cm
- Total Weight with Tripod: 6.65kg
- Power Requirement: 8 AA Size Batteries (not supplied) or External Power Supply (DC 7.5~14V, 0.75A) Tip Positive. (Separate Power Supply Recommended).
What's in the box
- Explorer 130PS OTA
- AZ GTi Mount
- Aluminium Tripod
- 21.5cm Extension Pillar
- Tripod Accessory Tray
- 10mm & 25mm Eyepieces
- Red Dot Finder
|Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied) ||x26 & x65 |
|Highest Practical Power (Potential) ||x260 |
|Diameter of Primary Mirror ||130mm |
|Light Gathering ||55% more Light Gathering than 102mm |
|Telescope Focal Length ||650mm (f/5) |
|Eyepieces Supplied ||10mm & 25mm |
|Finderscope ||Red Dot Finder |
|Focuser ||1.25" R&P |
|Mount ||AZ GTi Alt-Azimuth Mount with Extension Pillar, Aluminium Tripod & Accessory Tray |
|Mount Rotation Angle (Continuous) ||360° (Azimuth), -50° to + 90° (Altitude) |
|Height of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA) ||80.5cm - 152cm |
|Total Overall Weight ||7.45kg |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.