About this product
Part Number: 0310300
A4 Solar Filter Film - Suitable for making your own solar filters and eclipse glasses.
Excellent for safely watching solar eclipses, sun spots, planet transits, crossing aircrafts and satellites. Suitable for marking your own individual solar filter for telescopes, binoculars photo- and video cameras.
Creates a very natural and yellow solar image.
Important Never view the Sun without a suitable Solar Filter! Solar observing is dangerous and can be hazardous to eyesight. Safety is everyone’s responsibility - please read the safety notes supplied with the product carefully.
- Watch Solar Eclipses, Sun Spots, Planet Transits, crossing aircrafts and satellites.
- Suitable for making your individual solar filter for telescopes, binoculars, photo- and video cameras.
- New developed solar filter film that has the optical quality of the glass with the advantages of impregnated polymer.
- Collateral protection by using impregnated polymer and additional filter coated surface.
- Creates a very natural and yellow solar image.
- Also qualified for high magnifications.
- Consistent brightness and even density with any aperture.
- Ideal for visual observing and photographic use.
- Light weight and does not require re-balancing tube assembly.
- Flat surface compared to other thin film filters that have wrinkles and creases.
- Resistant against any damage.
- Construction manual included for making your individual solar filter and eclipse glasses.
- 100% Safe
What's in the box
- Solar Filter Film, A4 size
- Hard carton stencil for cutting out a telescope filter holder and eclipse glasses
- Construction and Instruction manual
Additional materials which need to be purchased separately:
- Double sided gluing tape
- Universal adhesive glue
- Material thickness: 0.05mm
- Optical density: 5
- Optical transmission: 1/1000 of 1% (99.999% incoming light blocked)
- Dimension: A4 - 210 x 297mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.