About this product
The Baader Micro Guide is a 12.5mm Abbe orthoscopic eyepiece with a fine laser-etched illuminated measurement reticule.
- Precise direct and indirect tracking
- Easy use of guide stars in off-axis guiders - no need to center the guide star in the eyepiece
- Measuring angles and distances of double stars
- Precise measurements of Lunar features
- Measuring the exact focal length of a telescope (tolerance approx 0.3%)
- 42 degree FOV
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.