About this product
Part Number: MOP-26
Premium Masuyama eyepieces.
Dr Masuyama designs these Japanese-made five-element modified Plossl eyepieces.
Their traditional design benefits hugely from modern manufacturing techniques and premium, fully multi-coated optical glass.
When used in telescopes with f-ratio f/8 or above, their performance is very impressive!
The removable rubber grips also make them suitable for use in binoviewers.
The 2" versions with focal lengths 26mm or longer have long eye-relief, so they are comfortable for use with eye-glasses.
10mm / 85º / 6.5mm eye-relief.
16mm / 85º / 10mm eye-relief.
20mm / 85º / 12.5mm eye-relief.
26mm / 85º / 16mm eye-relief.
32mm / 85º / 20mm eye-relief
45mm / 53º / 32mm eye-relief
50mm / 53º / 40mm eye-relief
60mm / 46º / 46.5mm eye-relief
- Made in Japan
- Fully multi-coated premium optical glass
- Removable rubber grip (65mm wide with grip, 60mm with grip removed)
- Smooth barrel
- Long eye-relief suitable for eyeglass wearers
- Five-element, three-group optical design
- 2" Threaded for 2" filters. 1.25" threaded for 1.25" filters.
Eyepiece Field of View Simulator
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.